Are you an outgoing salesperson with a drive to succeed? Well we are looking for someone with talent, ambition and the desire to hit targets and earn bonuses!
ICAAL is an innovative full-service digital marketing agency based in Southampton’s city centre with a busy and exciting day-to-day.
Due to continued rapid expansion, we are looking for a talented Sales Executive to join our fun and energetic team.
You will need to be outgoing, confident and likeable with a can-do attitude to make things happen and generate sales.
You will liaise with prospective clients both verbally and by email. You will also have the opportunity to invite clients in for sales meetings and we have the perfect venue!
We have recently moved premises to 11-15 Bugle Street, a beautiful building, rich in history. In fact, it is one of the few Grade II* Listed buildings in Southampton.
Previously a convent and chapel structured around a Georgian house, Victorian chapel and a modern single storey extension, this stunning building offers versatile open plan space perfect for a creative business to occupy and ideal for impressing clients and converting sales.
We offer a healthy work/life balance and excellent working environment. We actively encourage training and development in order to facilitate career progression. If you are looking to make a mark with one of the leading marketing agencies in the South then we want to hear from you
Your duties will include the following:
- Contacting B2B sales prospects via phone and email
- Discussing the customer’s needs and fact-finding
- Developing new business opportunities and making recommendations
- Following up sales leads and booking appointments
- Negotiating and closing service level agreements with clients
- Building relationships with potential customers
- Generating new business and achieving sales targets
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
- Target and success driven attitude
- At least 1 year’s demonstrable B2B sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Positivity and professionalism
- Strong rapport building and objection handling skills
- Strong written skills
- Good timekeeping and the ability to work to deadlines
Salary & Benefits
- £18,000 per annum plus attractive bonus (OTE £30k+)
- Pension opportunity
- Beautiful Grade 2* Listed offices in central Southampton
- On-site staff parking
- Close to central train station and local shops
- Four weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Training and development provided
- Latest equipment and technology
- Presents on your birthday
- Staff welfare and parties
- Free cereal
How To Apply
If all of the above sounds like you then don’t hesitate, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com today!
We will review your application and a member of our team may contact you to discuss your application further.
Thereafter, we may choose to invite you to a formal interview.
Finally, we may arrange an assessment day at our offices.
We’ll call you shortly after the assessment day to let you know whether you have been successful or not.
If you haven’t been successful for one role don’t let that put you off applying for another! You may be better suited to a different role, team or department.
All successful applicants will arrive on time and be smart and pleasant to deal with.
Please come prepared with any examples of recent work you feel will aid your application.
Please take the time to browse through our website to find out more about who we are and what we do.
For more information regarding ICAAL, please see our online brochure.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on 023 8033 2675.
No agencies please.