ICAAL is an innovative full service digital marketing agency based in superb newly refurbished offices in Southampton’s city centre with plenty of on-site staff parking.
Due to continued rapid expansion, we are looking for a talented SEO Copywriter to join our fast growing creative team.
We offer a superb work/life balance and excellent working environment. We actively encourage training and development in order to facilitate career progression.
You will be joining a fast growing content team made up of creative writers, SEO experts and graphic and web designers.
As an SEO Copywriter, you will be working in the Content Department.
Your duties will include the following:
- Creating well written, optimised copy for our expanding base of high profile clients.
- Optimising and uploading content to a WordPress content management system.
- Creating high quality content for print purposes.
- Creating professional content for new build websites.
- Researching products and creating relevant product pages and articles.
- Liaising with the Digital, SEO and Graphics Departments to complete projects as specified.
- Sticking to tight deadlines throughout the month.
- SEO tasks, including link building, citations etc.
You will create copy that is not only customer focused but SEO friendly too. You will have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Salary & Benefits
- £18,000 – £20,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Pension opportunity
- Attractive modern offices in central Southampton
- Close to central train station and local shops
- Plenty of on-site staff parking
- Four weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Training and development provided
- Career progression plan
- Air-conditioned offices
- Latest equipment and technology
- Presents on your birthday
- Staff welfare and parties
- Free cereal
How To Apply
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV via Indeed.
We will review your application and a member of our team may contact you to discuss your application further.
Thereafter, we may choose to invite you to a formal interview.
Finally, we may arrange a paid assessment day at our offices.
All successful applicants will arrive on time and be smart and pleasant to deal with.
Please come prepared with examples of recent work to provide at the interview.
Please take the time to browse through our website to find out more about who we are and what we do. For more information regarding ICAAL, please see our online brochure.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on 023 8033 2675.
No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.