Do you have knowledge of technical SEO, content marketing and client management?
ICAAL is looking for an experienced SEO & PPC Account Manager, with a keen eye for strategy, ROI and business objectives.
Your role will involve liaising with clients via the phone, as well as face to face so we are looking for someone with strong communication skills.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner and Head of SEO.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of technical SEO, with a proficient understanding of Google Adwords – including CPA, CTR, Device Bid Adjustment and Conversion Tracking.
- Candidates must also be adept with Google Analytics and the Google Search Console. For this, strong analytical, written and creative skills are a must.
- Ability to produce website audits and competitor analysis
- Strong time management skills
- Any Google or Bing accreditations would be favourable.
- Experience managing Social Media campaigns.
- Ability to translate client business goals into effective strategies and communicate link between current activities and goals.
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000+ per annum dependent on experience
- Pension opportunity
- Attractive modern offices in central Southampton
- Close to central train station and local shops
- Plenty of on-site staff parking
- Four weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Training and development provided
- Career progression plan
- Air-conditioned offices
- Latest equipment and technology
- Presents on your birthday
- Staff welfare and parties
- Free cereal
How To Apply
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.
We will review your application and a member of our team may contact you to discuss your application further.
Thereafter, we may choose to invite you to an assessment/training day at our offices.
All successful applicants will arrive on time and be smart and pleasant to deal with. For more information regarding ICAAL, please see our online brochure.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 023 8033 2675.
No agencies please.