ICAAL is an innovative full service digital marketing agency based in superb newly refurbished offices in Southampton’s city centre with plenty of on-site staff parking. Due to continued rapid expansion, we are looking for a talented web designer / front end developer to join our fast growing creative digital team.
ICAAL are proud to be one of the leading agencies in the highly competitive home improvements sector. As an expert consultancy with years of experience, our creative marketing strategies, unique software solutions and unrivalled industry knowledge provide our clients with a distinct competitive advantage and return on investment.
Therefore, the successful applicant will be joining a market leading creative design team, working within an innovative agency with a fast-paced and exciting environment.
As a strong supporter of career development, ICAAL are looking for a pro-active web designer with an ambition to grow and develop within the digital marketing industry.
ICAAL is also one of the UK’s biggest online lead generators, and we are looking to expand our network of websites into new and exciting verticals as well as niche product markets.
We offer a superb work/life balance, excellent working environment and attractive salary. We actively encourage training and development in order to facilitate career progression.
- Estimate and deliver work on time and within budget
- Create pre-development wireframes and design concepts
- Create stunning website designs with excellent UX and UI
- Design and build WordPress websites using pre-built frameworks and bespoke themes
- Develop mobile responsive WordPress templates from PSD, XD, Sketch etc.
- Manage and deliver client support tickets
- Update client websites on a monthly basis
Essential Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent UX & UI design
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Cross-browser compatibility testing
- Adobe CC (Ps & Ai in particular)
Advantageous Skills / Knowledge
- Experience using CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation etc.)
- Familiarity with additional web prototyping tools (InVision, Sketch etc.)
- 1+ yrs demonstrable experience
Salary & Benefits
- £20,000 – £25,000 – Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Attractive modern offices in central Southampton
- Close to central train station and local shops
- On-site staff parking
- Four weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Training and development provided
- Career progression plan
- State of the art modern office equipment
How To Apply
To apply, please email your covering letter, CV and links to examples of your work to email@example.com.
We will review your application and a member of our team may contact you to discuss your application further.
Thereafter, we may choose to invite you to a formal interview.
Finally, we may arrange a paid assessment day at our offices.
All successful applicants will arrive on time and be smart and pleasant to deal with.
Please come prepared with examples of recent work and expect to demonstrate at interview.
Please take the time to browse through our website to find out more about who we are and what we do.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on freephone 023 8033 2675.
No agencies please.